H-E-B Grocery Stores, also known as HEB Grocery Company, is a privately owned supermarket chain headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Founded in 1905 as C.C. Butt Grocery Store by Florence Butt, it currently operates more than 350 outlets throughout Texas and northern Mexico. HEB also runs an upscale fine foods and organic retailer called Central Market. The company is ranked fifteenth on Forbes 2014 list of the largest private companies in America.
The HEB Grocery Company was considered a religious company; in fact, until 1976, it did not open on Sundays and did not sell alcoholic drinks. As of late 2010, the company’s operations served more than 55% of the Texas market. It operates in 5 different retail formats: Central Market, general H-E-B stores, Mi Tiends, H-E-B plus, and Joe V’s Smart Shop.
H-E-B Survey – Eligibility & Rules:
- The H-E-B survey is open for the legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and District of Colombia.
- The participant should be 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- The purchase is a compulsion in order to participate in the survey.
- The participant should have the purchase receipt with him/her.
- The employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the survey and the sweepstakes.
- The participant has to provide his/her contact details.
- A PC or a laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Purchase receipt from Taco Bell with survey code.
- Basic knowledge of the English language.
H-E-B Survey Procedure:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site. www.heb.com/survey
- There you need to enter the survey code. (The survey code is available on your receipt)
- Click on ‘Start’ to begin the H-E-B survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely based on your dining experience.
- They may also ask you to rate the factors such as taste, quality, cleanliness, friendliness, and accuracy on a scale of 1 to 10 or from ‘Highly Dissatisfied’ to ‘Highly Satisfied’.
- Provide your contact details.
- Submit your survey.
- And finally, at the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- Click ‘Yes’ if you want to win a cash reward.
- Now you are qualified for the sweepstakes. Wait for the winner announcement.
H-E-B Refenrence Links
- H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.heb.com/survey
- H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for Adults
- H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for Teens
- H-E-B Official Site: www.heb.com
How to Contact HEB Grocery Company?
To provide additional feedback or find useful information, you may use any of these options:
HEB Official Website: www.heb.com
Phone: 1 800 432 3113 (toll-free phone number)
Social Media: Any of the social media channels where the HEB Grocery Company has an active presence.
H-E-B Contact Details
Attention: Customer Relations Department
P.O. Box 839999
San Antonio, TX 78283-3999
San Antonio, Texas: 210-938-8357
H-E-B On Social Media
H-E-B Map Location