About Pick n Save Store
Pick n Save Warehouse Foods, the first of its kind in Milwaukee, was opened on March 25, 1975. The warehouse food store was an idea that had been tried and failed in other parts of the country prior to taking root in Milwaukee. Today, more than 100 Pick n Save stores serve communities across Wisconsin.
In 2009, Pick n Save’s parent company Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc. was named Outstanding Regional retailer by Progressive Grocer. Contributing to the win was the company’s one-customer-at-a-time approach to service and a commitment to giving back to the communities where our customers and employees live and work.
Pick’n Save Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must make a purchase and have a receipt of your last recent visit.
- You must save your receipt with 19-digit code to use when you take the online survey.
- You must take the survey within limited days of receiving your receipt
- You must use your coupon within 30 days of your visit.
- You must be the United States Resident.
- The capability to use English, Spanish or French instruction.
- A survey is not accessible for Dairy Queen’s Employees, staffs as well as the family members.
How to take Pick’n Save Survey:
- Visit the official Pick’n Save survey page. www.picknsaveexperience.com
- On the survey page, enter your 19-digit survey code that is present on your receipt. After you enter valid survey code, click on ‘continue’.
- This will take you to the survey page where you will be asked a few questions about your experience at the restaurant.
- Give the rating as per your preference and opinion.
- Once you are done with rating all the questions, click on next.
- Then tick on all the items that you ordered in your previous visit and click on ’next’.
- At the end, you will be asked to enter personal details like Name, contact number, email address etc..,
- After you finish entering your details and submitting, you will be given a validation code which you can use on your next visit.
- Ensure that you note the code on your receipt to avail the benefit.
- You must use the validation or the offer within 30 days after your survey.
Pick N Save Reference Links
- Pick’n Save Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.picknsaveexperience.com
- Pick’n Save Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Pick’n Save Official Site: www.roundys.com
Pick n Save Contact Information
Mailing Address: CareHealth 10845 Olive Boulevard Suite 308 St Louis, Missouri 63141
Other info: 7:45 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pic ‘N’ Save Contact Details
Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc.
PO Box 473
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Call On- 1-866-742-6728
Policy Inquiry: 1-866-742-6728
Company Information: 1-866-742-6728
Investor Information: 1-866-742-6728
Pic ‘N’ Save On Social Media
Pic ‘N’ Save Near By Me Location