The survey itself is a valuable tool but it is important that those who use it and consume it know that it is not infallible. Because those who carry it out manipulate the results in order to obtain a return, converting it into an effective resource to express and direct a message that presumably contains the thought and feeling of a social collective.
Belk, Inc. is the largest up-scale, privately, owned department store chain in the nation. Founded in 1888 in Monroe, North Carolina by William Henry Belk, it operates more than 300 stores in 16 contiguous Southern states. In the last fiscal year, for example, the company achieved sales totaling $3.5 billion.
Belk.com and Belk stores offer private label and national brands fashion apparel, cosmetics, shoes, home furnishings, accessories, and a wedding registry, though the company competes with companies such as Sears, Kohl’s and JCPenney, its flagship stores are larger and offer more specialty, higher end products and competes with higher end retailers, such as Von Maur, Macy’s and Dillard’s.
Belk Survey Requirements
To take the survey, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal resident of the United States (preferably of states North Carolina and Virginia).
- Have a valid receipt from your last visit. The receipt has the code required to access the questionnaire.
- Be a non-employee of the company or any of its partnering associations.
- Have access to an electronic device such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet.
- Have a reliable Internet connection.
- Be fluent in either English or Spanish. A survey is not available in other languages.
Step By Step Guide for complete Belk Survey:
- When all requirements are ready, you can open your browser and visit official link. www.belksurvey.com
- Choose the language
- Fill in the receipt details. The first way is by using a ticket number. The second is by using a Belk survey code.
- The details for using survey code page are less than using ticket number page.
- The Start button will lead you to a new page. That page will require you to give rating scales.
- satisfaction with your entire experience.
- your visit type,
- qualities of products, services, and facilities,
- your eagerness to recommend to others,
- the availability of your orders,
- how frequent you are to visit stores,
- your reasons for giving those rating scales. You can elaborate as specific as possible.
- A survey will ask you to complete some more details. The details will be for classification purpose.
- The last page will appear for you. You can see a validation code there.
Belk Reference Links
- Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.belksurvey.com
- Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes Official Rules
- Belk Official Site: www.belk.com
BELK SURVEY USEFUL INFORMATION:
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: 1-866-235-5443
Belk On Social Media
Belk Map Location
What time does Belk Open And Close?
|Monday||7:00am – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am – 10:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 10:00pm|
|Sunday||9:00am – 10:00pm|