About Chuck E Cheese
Chuck E. Cheese was originally named Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theater but was later shortened. It is known as an American family pizza restaurant and entertainment center. It is one of the most successful restaurant chains of its kind. The chain is headquartered in Irving, Texas, though it has restaurants all around the United States. The restaurant offers a variety of pizzas and other menu items. It also incorporates several arcade games, amusements rides, and animatronic displays, for the sake of entertainment. Those who play these games get a chance to redeem tickets to purchase little toys or other items in the restaurant.
The first Chuck E. Cheese was in San Jose, CA., which opened May 17, 1977. The idea to combine games and pizza was credited to Nolan Bushnell. Those who know a little about gaming history know that he is also the man that co-founded Atari. There is no doubt that Chuck E. Cheese has a rich history and owes its success to customers, making the Chuck E. Cheese’s Customer Feedback Survey vital.
Prerequisites Of Chuck E. Cheese’s Survey:
- You should be able to understand i.e. English or Spanish.
- A mobile device, Computer(PC) or tablet with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Walmart Store with an invitation to take a survey.
- You must be the legal resident of the United States, Colombia or Puerto Rico.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
How To Take Chuck E. Cheese’s Survey:
- First, visit the link given below to take part in the survey: www.chuckecheese.com/feedback
- Next, pick your comfortable language.
- Now, enter the survey code from the receipt you received from the store.
- Answer each question one by one, choose the appropriate option and click next.
- The first question is about overall satisfaction with your recent visit.
- Next, the question is about the type of items you buy.
- Next few questions are about the quality of clothing items, the price of products, services, cleanliness of store, environment and staff behavior at the store.
The user has to answer each question precisely and reliably without any partiality.
- At the end of the survey, the user have to provide their information like name, age, gender, etc. it will help corporates to know about the target audience.
- Provide your contact details and click on submit.
Now you will see your gift coupon code on your screen.
Chuck E Cheese Reference Links:
- Chuck E. Cheese’s Customer Experience Survey Link: www.chuckecheese.com/feedback
- Chuck E. Cheese’s Official Site: www.chuckecheese.com
Chuck E Cheese Company Phone Number
- Guest Relations: 1-888-778-7193, available Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Press Inquiries (Media Relations Only): 972-258-4223, or 214-627-8019
- CEC Entertainment, Inc.: 972-258-8507
Chuck E Cheese Official Website: www.chuckecheese.com