Eat n Park – About Company
Eat’n Park is a famous restaurant chain of United Sthe United States of America popular for their smiley cookies.This restaurant chain was founded on 6th June 1949 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.The number of employees working at Eat’n Park Restaurant chain is up to 8000 people at around 75 different locations.The company donates almost 500,000 Smiley Cookies annually to support fundraisers and community events.The rich menu of this restaurant contains delicious food items for breakfast, lunch, dinner and their endless fruit bar, salads, and soups are prepared with the freshest ingredients.
Eat n Park Survey Requirements And Rules:
- The survey available online so you need internet access and pc/laptop smartphone to complete the survey
- A recent receipt, which is no older than 14 days.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- You need to be a legal resident of the US.
- You can use the receipt code only once on your one purchase.
- You must be aware of the English or Spanish language.
How To Take Part In Eat n Park Survey:
Step 1: Visit the link given below: www.tellenp.com
Step 2: From the homepage choose the survey language form three options that are English, French or Spanish.
Step 3: Now enter your zip code for the USA or your postcode. You can even enter the survey code to proceed further for the survey process.
Step 5: You have to follow the series of questionnaires.
Step 6: Users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members they experienced.
Step 7: Now follow the on-screen guidance to complete the survey.
tellenp survey Reference Links
- Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.tellenp.com
- Eat’n Park Official Site: www.eatnpark.com
tellenp survey Information & Links:
Eat’n Park customer service phone number: 412-461-2000
Eat’n Park mailing address: 285 E Waterfront Dr, Homestead, PA 15120
Eat’n Park Contact Us page
Eat’n Park Social Media:
Eat’n Park Map Location
Note that during your survey, answer all the question depends on your experience at the store during the last visit. The users will get a chance to win a prize that is Free Validation Code To Redeem An Offer.