About Family Fare
Family Fare is small chain of supermarkets operating as a subsidiary of SpartanNash. Originally only located in Michigan’s lower peninsula, Family Fare expanded into South Dakota in 2014, Nebraska in 2015, and Iowa in 2016. Similar to its sister company, D&W,Fresh Markets, Family Fare has a commitment to providing customers with local produce and prominently points out local offerings with in-store signage.
The supermarket chain also has a 200% freshness commitment that guarantees customer satisfaction with all products it carries. Family Fare also provides a newsletter along with digital coupons, recipes, club rewards and other savings for its loyal customers.
Family Fare Customer Survey Rules & Requirements:
- Must make a purchase and get the receipt.
- Save your receipt and go online to take the survey
- Must save your coupon code at the end of the survey and use before its expiration to get a reward as specified at the end of your survey on your next visit.
- The survey is open for the legal and permanent residents of The United States of America.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- One purchase is a mandatory rule in order to participate in the survey.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- A PC or a Smartphone with internet access.
Instructions to Complete Family Fare Survey:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site familyfaresurvey.com
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the survey site.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Then, enter the time of your visit along with the survey code. (Both are printed on your receipt)
- After that, click on ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely. The questions will be as such:
- An item that you have ordered.
- Quality of product.
- Prices at the place that you have visited.
- Cleanliness and the environment of the visiting place.
- Performance of the staff members and also about the friendliness that they have shown towards you.
- Your overall experience and opinion.
- And finally, submit your survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will get a coupon code which you can use on your next visit
Family Fare Reference Links
- Family Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.familyfaresurvey.com
- Family Fare Official Site: familyfare.spartanstores.com
- Family Fare Feedback Customer Service Number:(616) 363-1000
- Address:5241 Northland DrGrand Rapids, MI 49525
- Email Id:[email protected]