About Piercing Pagoda
Piercing Pagoda is a jewelry kiosk operating in malls across the U.S. It began in 1969, when Bernard and Bertha Cohen saw an opportunity to meet the increasing trends of ear piercing. In the early years, women of all ages saw the retailer kiosk as a less time consuming and less costly way to have their ears pierced, as opposed to making a visit to the physician’s office.
The jewelry kiosk sells mostly 10 and 14 karat gold jewelry, such as necklaces, chains, earrings, rings, and bracelets. From the first kiosk, located at Whitehall mall in Whitehall, PA, the Piercing Pagoda has expanded to roughly 780 locations in U.S. shopping malls. The core business of ear piercing remains, as second and third generations of women visit the kiosk for ear piercing and jewelry selections.
Piercing Pagoda Survey Prerequisites:
- A mobile device, computer or tablet with internet access.
- Must be resident of US or Canada.
- A valid receipt from your last visit with an invitation to take a survey.
- You should be able to understand either English, French or Spanish.
- You should be above 18.
Complete Piercing Pagoda Survey Procedure/ Steps:
- Visit the official link through your browser. www.pagodasurvey.com
- You will be directed to the page where you have to input the receipt code.
- Select the language according to your experiences.
- The customers will be asked to rate their most recent visit and choose from option ranging from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked to rate the quality, service and the varieties, on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members they experienced.
- You can list down any problems, issues or concerns that you faced during the visit.
- Questions regarding the quality and services provided are needed to be answered in the survey.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit.
- The users will get a chance to win a prize that is Free Validation Code To Redeem An Offer.
Pagoda Reference Links
- Piercing Pagoda Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.pagodasurvey.com
- Piercing Pagoda Official Site: www.pagoda.com
This was the complete details and guide about the Piercing Pagoda survey program. If you have any trouble or stuck at any process, please mind the procedure and follow accordingly that is mentioned. It is an easy going process that consumes a few minutes to complete the survey. Feel free to ask questions regarding the survey in the comment section. If you have any suggestion for me, you can inform me that in the comment box.