About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the largest drug store chains in North America. With a large number of competing companies, Rite Aid would like to ensure that their customers keep coming back to them for their products and services. One way to ensure that customers return is to keep them happy. To find out what makes customers happy Rite Aid has set up the ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Rite Aid Survey to provide customers with the opportunity to tell them how they feel.
Rite Aid is the third largest drugstore chains in the US and the largest in the East Coast. The company that started back in 1962 with a name of Thrift D Discount Center and only with one store is one of the largest drug store chains in the US today. This success of The Rite Aid is not just an overnight story. This company has got a complete history of ups and downs, highs and lows, to make it stand where it stands today.
Rite Aid Survey – Eligibility & Rules:
- The Rite Aid survey is open for the legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and District of Colombia.
- The participant should be 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- The purchase is a compulsion in order to participate in the survey.
- The participant should have the purchase receipt with him/her.
- The employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the survey and the sweepstakes.
- The participant has to provide his/her contact details.
- A PC or a laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Purchase receipt from Taco Bell with survey code.
- Basic knowledge of the English language.
Rite Aid Survey Procedure:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site. Storesurvey.riteaid.com
- There you need to enter the survey code. (The survey code is available on your receipt)
- Click on ‘Start’ to begin the Rite Aid survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely based on your dining experience.
- They may also ask you to rate the factors such as taste, quality, cleanliness, friendliness, and accuracy on a scale of 1 to 10 or from ‘Highly Dissatisfied’ to ‘Highly Satisfied’.
- Provide your contact details.
- Submit your survey.
- And finally, at the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- Click ‘Yes’ if you want to win a cash reward.
- Now you are qualified for the sweepstakes. Wait for the winner announcement.
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Link 1: www.riteaid.com/storesurvey, storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Link 2: www.riteaidstoresurvey.com
- Rite Aid Official Site: www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Contact Details
18 Indian Head Rd, Kings Park, NY 11754, USA
VPMW+84 Kings Park, Smithtown, NY, USA
Rite Aid Google Map:
Rite Aid Working Hours
- Monday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Tuesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Wednesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Thursday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Friday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Saturday -09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Sunday -10:00 AM – 06:00 PM