A survey is an opportunity to give your feedback to the company about your latest visit. You will answer questions that are usually experienced and give feedback through surveys such as rating your satisfaction with the department, what you shopped for, the service you received, etc. The questions are typically multiple choice-based.
Hence, this company creates official links as its guest satisfaction survey. Well, a company and its survey program work for achieving the customers’ review and feedback about the performance. Through this Sephora survey instead, the company can observe the level of customers’ satisfaction and know its weak and strong part.
The company values feedback from its customers. Therefore, if you are a customer, you are offered a chance to give feedback about your experience. You actually get to give the feedback by taking part in the customer satisfaction survey and win some exciting prizes after completing it.
Founded in 1970, Sephora is a visionary beauty oriented company. Its open sell, unique environment features a broad range of emerging and classic brands across numerous product categories, including fragrance, skincare, hair care, color, body, and smile care, in addition to its own private label. In addition to being the leading chain of cosmetics and perfume stores in France, Sephora is also a commanding beauty presence in many countries around the world.
Sephora is a beauty trailblazer, due to its innovation, interactive shopping environment, unbiased service from experts, and unequaled collection of prestige products. The company operates about 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, including more than 360 stores across North America.
Requirements for Participating Sephora survey :
- You need to be at least 18 years or older.
- The receipt that is not more than 7 days old.
- Complete survey takes up to about 12-115 minutes.
- Knowledge of two languages- English and Spanish.
- Any device, be it a laptop, tablet computer or smartphone.
- An active online connection.
- A legal resident of the US.
How to Participate Sephora survey:
- The company runs their survey portal so to take the Sephora survey, first you need to access the Feedback from your mobile device, tablet or computer.
- Open your browser and go to the official site of Sephora Customer feedback survey. The feedback site can be found in Google searches.
- Once you access the site they will prompt you to fill out some information from your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit, time and the entry ID that is given on the receipt.
- After filling all these information. Tap on the “Start” tab, displayed on the screen.
- Now the system will verify all the details you provided and then let you proceed to the questions.
- Select the answers to all the questions you deem most appropriate.
- After providing your feedback click on “Next” to move forward to the next segment.
- In the next segment, the customers will be provided with a section to enter their personal comments or review for their statements.
- And finally, to end the Sephora survey, the customer will have to fill out his personal details form so that he can be enrolled for the Sweepstakes Lucky draw.
- Sephora Customer Experience Survey site – survey.medallia.com/sephora/canada
- Sephora official website – www.sephora.com
- Sephora Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Sephora
- Sephora Twitter page – twitter.com/sephora
- Sephora YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/Sephora
- Sephora Pinterest page – pinterest.com/sephora
Sephora Contact Details
1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) (U.S. or Canada)
Hearing impaired/TTY 1-888-866-9845
Rouge Private Hotline 1-855-55-ROUGE
Mon-Fri: 5 am to 9 pm PT
Sat-Sun: 6 am to 9 pm PT
Do not hesitate to take a survey of your experience at any of the places. Get the customer satisfaction survey as your opportunity to fulfill the requirements that common customers ask from the company which has a good effect on the company to gross their business market.
Go ahead and ask your questions related to the Sephora survey in the comment box. Drop your suggestions too.