George C. Shaw started his first grocery store in Portland, Maine, USA in 1860 and just a few years later a fellow New Englander, Maynard A. Davis opened a Public Market in Brockton, Massachusetts and New Bedford. These two men may not have known it then, but they were sewing the seeds of what today has become Shaw’s Supermarkets, Inc. The chain has been going strong ever since with no end to this legacy in sight.
Today, 150 years later, this favorite food and drug retailer continues thriving as Shaw’s and Star Market. There are 154 locations with about 19,000 employees operating in five New England states and the chain represents one of the longest lasting, continuously operating supermarkets in these United States. Its roots run deep and that means it is going nowhere any time soon.
Shaws Survey Rules And Requirements:
- A recent last purchase receipt.
- A fast Internet service.
- A computer or smartphone to navigate the site.
- A few minutes to spare.
- To be over 18 years old.
- You must have a residence in the United States
- Step: 1 First of all, you have to visit the official link. www.shawssurvey.com
- Step: 2 Then Enter the store number which you will reach the highest of your receipt, and click Next.
- Step: 3 Confirm the store number you Entered.
- Step: 4 Enter the order number which is on the top of the first of your receipt.
- Step: 5 Choose the date and time of your visit
- Step: 6 Select the type of your Order.
- Step: 7 Cost from a scale of 1 to 5 to general satisfaction with the services.
- Step: 8 Indicate if you run into any worry during your latest visit.
- Step: 9 Then, enter your personal details so that you can receive any offers or codes.
Shaws survey Refenrence Links
Shaw’s Customer Service Number:
Phone number: (508) 313-4000
750 West Center Street
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts 02379