www.wendyswantstoknow.com @ Wendy’s Survey
Are you looking for Wendy’s customer survey official site and how to take Wendy’s survey online and win rewards then look at this article. Here I have given all steps and necessary information about Wendy’s customer survey feedback.
By taking Wendy’s customer survey you can win rewards like free food, discounts and gift card balance and many more. There are many survey where you can win rewards from $100 to $1500.
Just take a Few moments and read this post I promise you that you will get every single detail from this post about Wendy’s customer feedback survey rules, rewards and steps.
TalkToWendys Survey Reward – Free Wendy’s Coupon
As a gratitude for sharing your opinions and thoughts about restaurant services through Wendy’s Customer Survey, a free coupon code worth free Wendy’s food is offered to the participants. The participant has to take the coupon code and restaurant receipt to the restaurant outlet whenever visiting the restaurant next time and has to redeem the code. Free food will be offered to customers on redeeming the coupon code.
Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. As of 2016, Wendy’s was the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain with 6,500+ locations. Wendy’s menu consists primarily of hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French fries, and beverages, including the signature Frosty, which is a soft-serve frozen dairy dessert.
Wendy’s Survey Prize and Rewards:
There are lots of benefits for competing survey cause all brands want to promote their product by getting customers opinion and to get more survey from customers they offer survey rewards like:
- Free gift card Balance
- Discounts on products and services in next visit
- Free Food
- Sweepstakes point
And there are many more benefits it depends on time and latest offers you have to see official page to know current time rewards and promotional program.
Wendy’s Customer Survey Rules & Requirements
- Laptop/Pc or mobile with internet access.
- Age must be 18 years or more
- Digit Code is written on the receipt.
- Store Number if you forgot Survey code.
- Enter your Age, Address, and Phone Number.
- Also, remember the time and date of the last visit.
- must be aware of English or Spanish language.
Wendy’s Customer Survey Step
- Open Official link at Survey Link www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- Select the language
- Now you have to input the receipt code.
- Rate the quality, service and the varieties
- scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit.
- Print Receipt after finish survey
Wendy’s Survey Resources Section.
- Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Page: www.talktowendys.com or www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- Wendy’s Contact Us Page: https://www.wendys.com.ph/contact-us/
- Wendy’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Wendys
Wendy’s customer service Phone Number and Address
Wendy’s International, Inc.
One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, OH 43017.
(905) 849-7685 (905) 849-7685.
Wendys Working Hours
- Monday -10 am-1 am
- Tuesday -10 am-1 am
- Wednesday -10 am-1 am
- Thursday -10 am-1 am
- Friday -10 am-1 am
- Saturday -10 am-1 am
- Sunday -10 am-1 am
Official Talktowendys Accounts
Below is the list of Wendys Official social media accounts.
- Official Website: www.wendys.com
- Survey Completion Site: Official Wendys Survey Website
- Facebook:Facebook Official Talktowendys Account
- Instagram: Instagram Official Wendys Account
- YouTube:YouTube Official Talktowendys Account
- Pinterest: Pinterest Official Wendys Account
- Linkedin:Linkedin Official Talktowendys Account
- Source: Wikipedia
Wendy’s Near Me Locations
Hope you like this post about Wendy’s Customer Survey and if you have any question regarding Wendy’s Customer Survey feedback then you can comment below I will try my best to solve your query.
Share it with your friends on social media and WhatsApp. This will help them to win an extra prize and reward just for giving an opinion about Wendy’s Customer Survey.