The survey itself is a valuable tool but it is important that those who use it and consume it know that it is not infallible. Because those who carry it out manipulate the results in order to obtain a return, converting it into an effective resource to express and direct a message that presumably contains the thought and feeling of a social collective.
Target Corporation is an American discount retailing giant headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Founded in 1902, it is the second largest discount retailer of its kind in the United States.
The first Target store opened in 1962. Today, the company operates more than 1,900 stores in the United States.
Target Survey Requirements
To take the survey, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal resident of the United States (preferably of states North Carolina and Virginia).
- Have a valid receipt from your last visit. The receipt has the code required to access the questionnaire.
- Be a non-employee of the company or any of its partnering associations.
- Have access to an electronic device such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet.
- Have a reliable Internet connection.
- Be fluent in either English or Spanish. A survey is not available in other languages.
Step By Step Guide for complete Target Survey:
- When all requirements are ready, you can open your browser and visit official link. Informtarget.com
- Choose the language
- Fill in the receipt details. The first way is by using a ticket number. The second is by using a Target survey code.
- The details for using survey code page are less than using ticket number page.
- The Start button will lead you to a new page. That page will require you to give rating scales.
- satisfaction with your entire experience.
- your visit type,
- qualities of products, services, and facilities,
- your eagerness to recommend to others,
- the availability of your orders,
- how frequent you are to visit stores,
- your reasons for giving those rating scales. You can elaborate as specific as possible.
- A survey will ask you to complete some more details. The details will be for classification purpose.
- The last page will appear for you. You can see a validation code there.
- Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.informtarget.com
- Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Official Rules
- Target Official Site: www.target.com
- Online – Contact Target Customer Service.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (612) 304-6073
- Mail: Target Corporate Office & Headquarters1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403.
Target Phone Numbers:
For you who are going to call Target phone number, you may call 1 612 304 6073. Or, you can also call 1 612 696 3400, and both Target numbers will connect you to Target office.