USPS service founded in the year 1775. The United States Postal Service is government agency that provide mail service to door step, pick up and other services. USPS Offers different shipping rates and delivery speeds to suit specific needs. USPS one of the best service provided in all United States of America.
Charles Bukowski also wrote a book in 1971 entitled simply Post Office. There were 625,113 employees of the United States Postal Service as of 2016. As of 2014, the company operated 211,264 mail vehicles across the nation.
Eligibility And Prerequisites Of USPS Survey:
- Recent Receipt of the store with an invitation
- Mobile or pc with active internet connection
- Age must be 13 years or more
- One receipt is eligible for single time per email
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language
- The users must be a resident of the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada
- The employees of A & F stores are not eligible to take part in the survey
Step By Step Guide To USPS Survey:
- Go to the Feedback Survey site. www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Choose Your Preferred Language.
- Then enter the time into the given area.
- After that select the date mentioned on the receipt that you visited.
- Then enter the Entry ID into the given area to start the survey.
- Answer the simple questionnaire based on your overall experience and satisfaction level.
- Give your personal feedback here according to your visit for the thing like; General guest experience ✔ order requirement ✔ Quality ✔ Speed of service ✔ friendliness of employees
✔ Comfort and Atmosphere
✔ The total worth of your visit etc.
- Upon completing the Survey, You will be then entered into the random sweepstakes drawing.
Postal Experience Reference Links
Postal Experience Contact Information:
Technical Support Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 Am to 8:30 Pm
- Saturday: 8 Am to 6 Pm
USPS Map Location